Friday, August 18, 2006

8 day's of Vegas poker...by 412Main


Well good evening poker players. It's 9:43 on Friday night, Im sitting down for a small brake from my 3 day poker extravaganza. I started playing Tuesday night around midnight on a cash game, by the end of the second day I was suffering from 2 very very bad beats and down about $2,000. The first B/B started with me having pocket AA's and another player having pocket K's, another player raised the big blind to $ 50 with his pocket 8's, I called as well did the guy with K's, the flop comes, A-5-K guy with the 8's checks, I check, K's calls $250.00, 8'S folds and I call, we are both sitting on trips, both thinking we have nothing to worry about, then the turn comes and money starts to fly, I bet 250.00 king goes all in with his 400.00 to which call with out even looking up from my cards, I push in my last 350.00 and we both flip over what turns out to be the worst beat I have ever had. The entire table stands up to see what comes out on the river, can you guess what it was? well let me tell you what it was, it was a king floating down the river and the last king in the deck, this gave my fellow player 4 kings, and as im sure every one of you know, 4 kings beats the hell out of a boat with Ace's & kings. This hurt, this hurt real bad. it was my first night of play and I had already lost $1000. It's 3 days later and im almost back up to what I brought with me to play on. I have another 4 days of Vegas and plan on getting in on some tourneys at Harrahs, Bellagio and the Palm. I have been playing most of my poker at MGM/Palm and Flamingo's. I will be playing in some tourneys at Harrahs and the palm tomorrow/Sunday and Monday. I will hopefully be able to post more about my trip later....

Tony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home