Thursday, July 20, 2006

Don't tap the glass by Texter


Had an interesting chat session after my two pair heldup against a guy's allin bet with an open ended straight flush draw. It went something like this:

GuyWhoLost: nh
PokerLizard: Thanks, would've played it the same as you.
GuyWhoLost: Yeah, I'm happy with how I played it :)
FishyGuy: What! You just lost $50 and you're happy....
PokerLizard: Poker is about decisions...not money.
GuyWhoLost: Liz...shoosh...Don't tap the glass on that one.

Ooops...I had just committed a cardinal sin at the poker table; I had given insight to a fish, which may actually make him/her a better player or make them play me better. GuyWhoLost actually follows fishyguy from table to table taking his money and I may have derailed his gravy train. Luckily fishyguy didn't catch on.

So learn from my mistakes don't tap the glass...you may scare away the fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home