Thursday, May 26, 2005

I want a divorce!

No not from my wife, from AJ offsuit, I end up married to this hand all the frickin' way to the river on too many an occasion only to get my ass kicked. That saucy little minx of a hand is going to ruin me. I now hate it even more than QQ and JJ.

During Tuesday night's Lizard League game there are 3 of us left each with pretty much equal stacks and I get the dreaded AJ. I raise to 3x the big blind from the small blind and get one caller. The flop comes down:

A-10-7, I bet about half the pot....this was a mistake, I should have jammed...he calls.

The turn is a K, I bet out and he raises all in...at this point I still would have had about half of the guy in second place if I fold, instead I call quickly (I really need to learn to take more time with these big decisions)...and he of course has the straight and I'm out in 3rd. At least I got 5 league points for the big freeroll at the end of the year.

So that's it AJ off, we're getting a divorce...and your sister AT off can hit the road as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home