Sunday, May 22, 2005

Never Bluff a rich guy & The Tale of the Cashout Requests

The other night I was playing at both Bodog and Full Tilt. I was playing $3/$6 NLHE at Bodog (the Josh Arieh table) and $0.50/$1.00 NLHE at Full Tilt. I ended up winning a decent amount (for the limits) at each site and decided to cashout the majority the next day as a test.

I'd never cashed out of either site before and was curious to see which site was faster, I used neteller to deposit so the cashouts would be neteller as well. I made the cashout requests within 5 minutes of each other on Saturday Morning (5/21 at around 8:45 a.m.).

The results:

First prize goes to Full Tilt who had the money in my neteller account within the hour! That's the fastest I've ever seen. Bodog on the other hand still hasn't hit my account (5/23 at 9 am)...so I'll keep you posted.

Anyway I lost a decent sized pot ($257...considering it was $2/$4) at the David Williams table on Bodog thursday night...I had A4 and he had 9-10 and caught a 10 on the flop and I caught a 4, I think I played it aggressively enough, but trying to bluff a guy who has $3 million in the bank for a few hundred bucks is a bad idea...he said it was a tough call...but I think he was just being nice. I would advise anyone playing at either the Arieh or Williams table to not sit to their immediate right...wait 'til someone gets up and sit far far away.

How this multi-millionaires can play for such low stakes and not be bored out of their skulls is beyond me. How they can put up with the railbirds wannabes talking smack all night is beyond me also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home