Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Thanks and Lizard League

Turns out that CNBC is re-broadcasting the National Headsup Championships, so thanks to the people that emailed and gave me the news.

Hopefully, I'll get the real program this time.

Well, I won the Lizard League tourney last night after being down to my last 5 outs, I caught a miracle Jack on the river to take the chip lead instead of finishing in 3rd.

Wildmde and I had a pretty long headsup battle until I got 2-2 in the small blind and caught a 2 on the flop. We ended up getting all the money in on the turn and my set held up (he had 10-10).

Hope to see you at the next game (they are the second and fourth Tuesday of each month and the top players qualify for some big Freerolls).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home