Tuesday, May 10, 2005

National Headsup Championships on NBC

So I check out the TV listings on the Dish Network and it turns out my local affiliate would rather show Arena Football instead of the National Headsup Championships. How clueless are these people, don't they know how huge poker is these days?

I do some searching and find out they are going to air it at 1 AM, so I Tivo it. Lo and behold, I go to watch the show yesterday and it turns out my program guide was wrong so I ended up getting Byron Allen's movie review show and some infommercial.

Sure, as a child, I enjoyed Byron Allen on the show "Real People" (I wonder what Sarah Purcell is up to these days?), but I really wanted to see this show. Does anyone know if a bit torrent for it has come out yet? Help a Lizard out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home