Friday, June 5, 2009

Congrats to Phil Ivey, condolences to Eli Elezra.


So Phil Ivey won a bracelet in the 2-7 single draw lowball, but the real story is that with that braclelet Phil supposedly won $3 million, the lion share of which was bet with Eli Elezra who offered Phil 2.7 to 1 on his money.
This is Ivey's 6th bracelet, so by the time he's as old as Phil Hellmuth he should have about 25.

I watched a little bit of the final table broadcast over at BluffMagazine.com but duece to seven isn't exactly interesting TV since you virtually never see anyone's cards plus it took about 5 years to finish.

So Congratulations Phil and buck up Eli...at least you won a bracelet bet last year.
And congrats to me, in my 2 sit n go's yesterday I finished in 1st and 3rd...I'm rich!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home