Friday, July 6, 2007

WSOP with two of online's biggest names

I'll bet the WSOP this year is won by a european, due to the US legislation, the Rio is overflowing with Euros. I won't say that Europeans are outnumbering the US contingent this year but it's pretty close.

Yesterday I did two interviews with a couple of the biggest names in online poker, Taylor "Green Plastic" Caby and Brian "sbrugby" Townsend. They are both here promoting the online training site Cardrunners.com (you can check out my review of the site here). Brian bought into the site after I did the review, you should definitely check it out if you're looking to take your game up a knotch.

I was impressed with both Taylor and Brian; but they are two very different people, when I asked them both what they would do if Online poker became 100% illegal in the US; Taylor said he would probably get a job on wall street as a trader; Brian said he would have to buy a place in Vegas, a place in Nice, and a place in Santa Barbara and spend a third of his time in each place. Although, neither one expressed much interest in being a long time poker pro.

Brian is playing in the Main Event right now and Taylor plays on day 3; you can check out the rest of the interviews in the near future on PokerLizard.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home